And what an ACKSing it will be! I've got a whole pile of potential players (Tim, Tom, Drew, Jared, Alex, other Alex, Joe, Andrew, maybe Robert?), and should be able to form a wonderful cloud rather than strict group. On the prep agenda (in rough order of priority):
- Lairs near Opportunity; these are pretty trivial and mostly done already, honestly.
- Plots of enemy forces (why yes, players, you have made a few enemies... some of whom I'm sure you've forgotten by now...)
- The Zaharan Vaults of Xea-Gle, pointed to by a treasure map found in the Bleak Chapel
- Another, unknown dungeon, pointed to by a map found in the Crocodile Temple.
- The Lost Dwarven City of Cogoruhn (or "Cog" for short; I like to have codenames for dungeons). This may end up being a megadungeon, and it might require the party to temporarily rebase for easy access... or I could have a second party running in that region. Lots of complications here.
- The City of Freeport - I picked up Vornheim recently because it was on sale, and I could definitely see the PCs ending up in these parts in the nearish future. Also looking forward to applying Vornheim's methods to Dardantus... oh, and stealing the Fortune rules. They're really pretty similar to a rule we had back when we ordered Chinese while gaming regarding 'burning fortunes', so I think they'll go over well (and will also be hilarious).
- The towers of the fallen arcane cabal known as the Circle of Six. Can never have too many dungeons lying in wait for hapless adventurers...
- I should perhaps flesh out and finish the Monastery of Madness, but I don't really expect the PCs to return to there any time soon.
Finally, I'd like to make a plug for the Chronicles of the Grim Fist over on the Autarch forums. Cam tells a pretty good story of a good game, and updates pretty regularly (unlike some of us... sorry all).