Sunday, December 8, 2013

Descriptive Post Title

Life grinds on.  Family were here for Thanksgiving, ended up also acquiring a kitten.  Blogging time and energy have been redirected towards making sick kitten well and working overtime so I can take some time off in a week or two.  Also hindered by kitten's great fondness for keyboards.  I apologize for this lack of updates.

              nmkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk////////////////////lLLLLLLLLLLKn          bv  zz

...  see?

Stuff to write when the insanity level dies down a little:
  • Cleric domains for ACKS.
  • ACKS Missionary class - bard meets cleric for the Scaled Continent game.
  • General SC prep - I've got three treasure maps in their hands, three known antagonists on the loose, and several secret plots moving in the background.  Prep needs done, but as long as they keep poking around Castle Haven (like they did this afternoon), I should be OK to slack.
  • Session reports!  Better yet, XP incentive for someone else to write session reports.
    • Crap, I didn't write up that DaW 'battle' we fought over Thanksgiving...
  • ACKS SRD.  Apparently the Autarchs are busy on DaW, Lairs & Encounters, and Auran Empire Campaign Setting, but when asked were not opposed to community building an SRD.  So that would be a useful thing...
  • General expansion of scripted generation capabilities, construction of a web interface of some sort (sigh) so that other people can actually use my work sans command-line.  Looking to learn Haskell, so I might completely retool everything into that, with yesod or snap for the webby bits (you can't make me make it pretty, though!).  But then I'll need a server...  and some people don't like remembering IP addresses, so I'll need a domain name...  bleh.
    • While doing tech support grunt work, I really need a VM capable of google hangouts.  Work has begun on this.
  • Mark was interested in playing some Stargrunt or Dirtside over the holidays, so I should bone up on those, which will likely mean a post or two.
  • Colonial Battlefleet shipbuilder spreadsheet, done properly (which is to say, not reliant on VB scripts that break all the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment